Thursday, November 18, 2021

THURSDAY AND COLDER

THURSDAY
11-18-2021 
 
 
 


Up at 6:30AM. Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs.

I made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Cooler out this morning, only 60 degrees. 

Hubby let dogs out for potty. He fed them breakfast. 

We sat down to watch TV News.
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. He loaded Dave's engine in the Dually with Dave's help. Dave let Petey go to the park by himself. 
 
Hubby left at 8:30AM. 
 
Tater stayed home because he barked all day yesterday.
 
I came inside the house, started the laundry.
 
Picked up dog poo. Let dogs outside to run around. Then dogs took a nap inside on the sofa. 
 
I watched TV for a while. 

Fed Ex guy dropped off Rough Country parts. I opened the garage door for him. He said our house smells nice from down the street. Guy took some Xmas candy.

UPS guys dropped off boxes. The Xmas helper guy is scared of me, I think. 

Hubby wanted me to order some parts.
 
I did scans of receipts. LOTS of receipts.


 

No comments: