Wednesday, November 10, 2021

WEDNESDAY / BUNCO

WEDNESDAY
11-10-2021 



Up at 5:30AM. Hubby was already up.

He made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them. He let dogs out for potty.

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Then we watched TV News for a while.

I vacuumed. I put dishes in dishwasher and started it.

We both made the bed together.

Hubby cleaned cat litter.

I started washing machine. 

Tater & Hubby left at 8:30AM. 

I did bookwork.

Hubby called at 10AM and had made an accounting error for receiving a check in Quickbooks that I had to fix. 

Hubby called to find out if we had any deliveries. Then he called at 2PM to find out if he could charge $ on the credit cards. 

I put away clean clothes. I put Roomba in the front bedroom. 

I put away clean dishes. 

I filled dog water outside. 

I picked up dog poo.

I curled my hair.


No comments: