Sunday, November 28, 2021

SUNDAY AND HOT

 SUNDAY
11-28-2021
 
 
 
Up at 6AM. I potty and then return to bed.
 
Up again and I don't feel well. Take a hot bath, then sleep in the front spare bedroom for a while. Dogs come in and get on bed. Hubby brings me a blanket. 
 
I sleep until 8:30AM. 
 
I get up and dressed. Hubby has not done anything. Still dishes to put in dishwasher, bed to make, dog breakfast to make, cats have no tuna, kitchen floor is filthy, dog water needs to be changed, cat litter is not done yet.
 
Hubby is sitting on the sofa. I tell him that I am not a maid and will not be cleaning all this stuff up. He finally gets up and does get dressed. He finally vacuums and does chores.
 
I can barely move. Hurt so bad. Knee is a little bit better.
 
I have my other Wendy's breakfast sandwich for breakfast. 
 
I then put up more lights and finish the ornaments on the Xmas tree.
 
Hubby watched Automotive shows all day. 
 
I am sweating even though all the doors are open. 
 
The neighbor has his lawn maintenance man over and the blower is SO LOUD that I shut the front door. 
 
Hubby makes himself turkey, green beans, stuffing, and roll for lunch, but has no appetite for it. 
 
 
 

No comments: