Sunday, November 07, 2021

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME / WALMART GROCERIES / SHOW RV

SUNDAY
11-7-2021 
 
 
 

 

Up at 6AM. (actually 5am). 

Hubby let dogs out for potty then he made breakfast eggs for dogs. 

I made the bed. Started more laundry. Put dishes in dishwasher and started it.

Went out to open the RV and met new neighbors who are buying a house here. Joe & Diane with their dog 

Then we left dogs at home and drove to Walmart for TONS of groceries. Had to pack the RV with stuff. 

Saw lots of people at Walmart. Jose, Bill, 
 
Back home at 9AM and start to unload. I AM EXHAUSTED.
 
Unloaded groceries.
 
We pack stuff into the RV. Hubby talks to neighbors Betty & Stan.
 
We rest for a while.

Dana comes over to talk with Hubby and see the RV. 

Garry & Dawn come over to see the RV. We talk to them for a long time and they show us their pool.

Then we rested some more. Hubby made steaks on the grille. I was really hurting, my hip and right knee. Could barely walk.

Janet texted and wanted to see the RV. She was over visiting Nancy, so they both came over. 

Then Janet called Dave & Carmen. They came over to see the RV. 

After a while, I had to go inside because I was hurting so badly.

We rested. 

I washed my hair. 

I took a hot bath.

I had marijuana gummy to relax. 

Watched show YOU for a couple episodes - Season 3. 

I went to bed at 8PM.

No comments: