Sunday, November 28, 2021

SATURDAY ALL DAY / SHOP / RV GARAGE DOOR OPENER / WALMART

11-27-2021
SATURDAY
 
 


Up at 7AM. I make the bed and get dressed.

I am in tons of pain. My whole body feels like it is burning. My knee has popped out of joint and I can barely walk.

Hubby is already up and has made breakfast for dogs.

We vacuum. I started laundry in the washing machine. I put breakfast dishes away and start the dishwasher. 
 
Hubby puts out lights on the back fence and the front yard. He puts out the blow-up Santa, Snowman, and Reindeer. 
 
Hubby brings in the ornaments and lights and Xmas tree. I start to wrap lights around the tree, but don't have enough multi-color lights for it.
 
I pick up dog poo. Hubby cleans cat litter.

Picked up garage door opener at the RV in storage. 

Went to the shop to get the UTV, but the Polaris is so tall that I cannot get into it. The seats are too narrow.

We drive to Walmart and get groceries. More lights and milk.
 
Hubby yells at me in the truck on the way home because I should just "work thru the pain". Fuck that. 
 
So I am angry with him for the rest of the night. 
 
I try to relax on the bed, but I am nauseated. I try taking a hot bath in epsom salts. Everything still hurts.

I take marijuana and melatonin and go to bed early.

No comments: