Wednesday, November 03, 2021

MOVING THE NEIGHBORS PART 1 / SEMA

WEDNESDAY
11-3-2021 



Up at 6:05AM. I dressed and made the bed.

Hubby was already up and had let the dogs out for potty. He was making breakfast eggs for the dogs. Then fed them.

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby cleaned out cat litter. 

He hit my finger again while waving his arms in the hallway...

Then he left at 7AM, briefly talked to neighbor John, then met the guys at the gas station for the drive to Las Vegas to attend SEMA.

John came over at 9:07 so that I could drive the truck & trailer to the Pioneer Center. We tried to load my bike onto the truck, but it was too heavy. Dee was in the car and it was packed to the top so I could not ride back with them. Dee chose to sit in front of the house while we drove over. I rode back with John. Then they left.

 

No comments: