Wednesday, November 24, 2021

DAY B4 TDAY / COLD & WINDY

 WEDNESDAY
11-24-2021
 
 
 

 
Up at 6:30AM. We both slept in. I had taken marijuana and melatonin. I slept like the dead.
 
Hubby actually slept all night, also. Much better marijuana.
 
Hubby changed cat litter. I picked up dog poo.

It was windy and cold out this morning.

Hubby and Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM. I walked down to the mailbox to mail the Clark County Printing invoice & payment.

I came back to the house, started laundry in the dryer. Put the turkey in the sink to thaw. Gave a snack to Wilson. Put Wilson outside to potty.
 
I cleaned out the closet in our bedroom and vacuumed it. 

I did bookwork. Ordered more business cards. 

I vacuumed. 

Hubby called and wanted me to order from FlangeBolts.com; then order more KWT filters. The filters we HAD ordered were delivered to another place incorrectly, so I had to change the address back to the residential address.

I drove down to the shop at 2:30PM with UPS delivered boxes for the shop. I forgot the Title that Hubby wanted me to bring. I picked up Tater and came home.

Hubby got home at 3:30PM. 

We went to Walmart to get more Thanksgiving food. I was in an aisle and a lady asked me for the cranberries. I looked it up on my phone and told her, but they were all out. 

Hubby and I checked out and drove to Smith's for cranberries. Hubby went in while I stayed in the truck. 

We drove home.

Brandi came over later to pick up the title for Casey's truck that she has to take and get titled in their name. 

I took marijuana and melatonin and went to bed at 8PM.

No comments: