Tuesday, November 16, 2021

TUESDAY / OVERCAST SKIES / COOLER

 TUESDAY
11-16-2021
 
 
 
 
 
Awake at 6AM. Cats kept coming in to the bed, waking us up for their tuna.

We finally got out of bed at 6:30AM. 

I made the bed. Got dressed.

Hubby went to let the dogs out for potty.

He made breakfast eggs for dogs. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

We took the dogs in the Dually and drove to Wendy's for breakfast sandwiches.

Then we stopped at Walmart. I forgot my mask, so had to sit in the truck with dogs. Hubby got milk.

Then we drove home. Hubby unloaded groceries. I let dogs out for potty. I picked up dog poo.

I brought the garbage can in from the street. 

I started dishwasher. 

Hubby & Tater left for shop at 8:20AM. 

I did bookwork. I filled out Deaeler/Vendor applications.
 
I ordered two more RMOR banners. I ordered custom die-cut stickers for RMOR.
 
I drove down to the shop with the checkbook at Noon. Trudy & Rory 2019 RZR XP41000. Hubby bought it used. 
 
I came back home with Tater. 
 
I did bookwork.
 
Hubby got home at 4PM. He changed clothes and his brother picked him up and took him to the RV at the Pioneer Center. 

Hubby drove the RV to the Store-Mor Storage to rent a space there. 

Then they went to dinner at Wedgie's again.

Hubby came back at 9PM.

We discussed paperwork and ordering parts. 

I took marijuana and went to bed.

No comments: