Friday, November 26, 2021

DAY AFTER T-DAY / ST GEORGE TVs / XMAS DECORATING

XMAS DECORATING
11-26-2021
FRIDAY



Up at 6:30, Hubby got up and I stayed in bed until 7AM. 

I got up and made the bed. I made lattes. 

Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs and fed them. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter.

I put away clean dishes. 

I started the laundry.

I did books. Printed out the paperwork for picking up the TVs that we bought at Target yesterday.

Hubby and I put up the blue lights in the back yard on the fence. 

We did not have enough to go around the front of the house, so I ordered more from Walmart. We can go pick them up after noon.

Drove on I-15 but got backed up at Littlefield. Hubby got pissed cause traffic was stopped so we drove on the side of the road until we got to the Beaver Dam exit and took the exit. Lots of twists, turns, bumpy roads. We drove on the old road to Kayenta. Then drove to St George. 

At Target, Hubby ran in the store to get the TWO 70" VIZIO TVs that we had purchased. 

He and a couple kids loaded it. Then we tried to get out of there. Aimed the wrong direction, people were driving their vehicles RIGHT next to us. Almost hit us. Then a fat cow and her kids screamed at us (and her fat husband) that we were trying to run over them. Fucking stupid people. We were no where near them and they could wait. 

So we drove to a furniture store in town and they were too expensive for sofas. 

Drove to Moto Zoo to exchange parts & pick up more. I talked to a really nice kid named Cody who moved to St George from ATHOL! He took Diesel Mechanic course here in St George. 

Hubby came out and we drove back towards home. At the last exit, Hubby stopped for Burger King. We ate in the parking lot. 

Drove to Mesquite. I barely got my nail appointment on time. It was 3:10PM. I was supposed to be there at 3PM. But Andy was helping his Mother do some pedicures on 4 women.
 
Hubby took the dogs & the Dually over to the shop to unload the two TVs we purchased. 

I sat and waited another 5 minutes. Andy finally got my nails done and Hubby came to pick me up. 

We drove home. 

I had to pee really bad. The garage door was unlocked and Hubby had to come unlock it. I let the dogs outside. 

I was really tired after all this. My knee had popped out and was REALLY hurting. I could barely walk.

Hubby got the Xmas tree and Xmas decor boxes out of the garage. We need more lights to put on the tree. 

Put up the Xmas decor. 

I got tired and watched TV.

Took some marijuana at 7PM. Took a hot bath. 

Went to bed at 8PM.


No comments: