Monday, November 29, 2021

LAST DAYS OF NOVEMBER /

 MONDAY
11-29-2021 
 
 
 

Awake at 4AM when Tater started barking violently and jumped off the bed. Hubby let Wilson outside, but Tater came back to bed.

Up at 6:30AM.

Hubby ordered a Jeep lift kit from Meyer Distributing. He was very worried about it.

Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs. 

I made lattes.

I started laundry for our bed sheets. 

Then we drove to Wendys for Breakfast sandwiches. 

Back home and I printed out paperwork instructions for Hubby from a website-Rock Krawler Suspension.

Hubby and Tater left for the shop at 8:45AM. 

I started doing bookwork. Filled out a couple Vendor Apps. 
 
I watched TV for a while because the sun was shining in the office. I could not work.
 
I made the bed with the fresh, clean sheets.

USPS brought more packages for the shop. Then FedEx dropped off a box. 

I did bookwork.

No comments: