Thursday, November 25, 2021

TURKEY DAY 2021

TURKEY DAY 2021
THANKSGIVING
11-25-2021
 

 

 
I got out of bed at 7AM. I made the bed. I picked up dog poo.

Hubby changed cat litter and vacuumed. I started Roomba in the bedrooms.

I made lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby was already up making Thanksgiving dinner. He had everything laid out on the counter.

Hubby made Turkey dinner. Turkey, Yams, Sour Cream Potatoes, Bacon Stuffing Roll Ups, Sweet Potatoes, Rolls, Pies, Gravy, Stuffing, Cranberries, Corn.

Casey & Chris came by and ate at 1PM and left at 3PM. 
 
I ordered 2 Vizio 70" TVs from Target for the shop showroom.

We rode the motorcycles around the neighborhoods at 4PM. It was cold because everything was in shade.

I took a hot bath at 6:30PM.

We called KR at 6:30PM and talked to her. 

Then Hubby left at 7PM to go visit Reuben Sr and family - Jose, Reuben 2.0, Oscar. At Reuben's house in Scenic for another Thanksgiving dinner. 

I was not feeling well, so stayed home with dogs. 

I watched TV and took marijuana.

Hubby got home at 9:30PM.

I went to bed. 

Hubby stayed up and watched TV. He fell asleep on the sofa. I could hear him snoring. He finally came to bed at 2AM.

No comments: