Saturday, October 16, 2021

FINALLY SATURDAY / WALMART GROCERIES

 SATURDAY
10-16-2021
 
 
 
Up at 6AM. With a throat full of phlegm. Gross. It is winter.
 
Hubby was already up on the sofa. Tater was covered by blankets and still in bed with me. Wilson was at the end of the bed. 

I got up and dressed.

Made lattes & Nanogreens in kitchen.

I put out bunny food. 

Put away clean dishes. 

Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs and fed tuna to the cats. 

Watched morning news on TV with Hubby. Very sad because Las Vegas Tom Hawley died of cancer. I will truly miss him as we have only watched for 3 years. 

I did more bookwork.
 
Hubby tried calling on our motorhome and left messages again. 

Rode our motorcycles around the neighborhood and up to the houses on Turtleback that are being built. 

At home, I warmed up my breakfast sandwich for too long and it turned rock hard. Hubby made himself a sandwich. 

Hubby & Tater went down to the shop to finish the showroom floor coating. 

Computer was not working, so was frustrated.

I walked down to get the mail with Wilson.

Hubby met Chris & Casey down there at the shop. Chris had left at 5:30AM to go pick up the UTV in Bar-10 Ranch in the Grand Canyon. 

They had to get supplies at Mesquite Ace Hardware. Hubby was back by 3PM. 

A UPS driver dropped off some more boxes for Casey's parts. I opened the garage door so he could put them inside.

I walked down to drop off the bill payment for Bulldog Pest Control - shop at the mailbox. Then Hubby and I drove to Walmart to get groceries. They are doing Pickup in the back of the store by Automotive. Most of the stuff we wanted was not there. We were also shorted an Eggnog. 

I tried to call Walmart when we got home, but nobody answered the phones. 
 
I got on CHAT with Walmart and they refunded me the price of the Eggnog.
 
We watched TV for a while - Hubby's automotive shows. 
 
CATS RELAXING
DOGS & CAT & HUBBY RELAXING
 
 
I took a couple Benadryl and went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: