Friday, October 15, 2021

OCTOBER COLD / NAILS

 FRIDAY
10-15-2021
 
 
 
Up at 6:30AM. We slept late!
 
I made the bed. Then dressed. Right hand is all frozen up and hurting. Feels like I sprained it yesterday? Or arthritis?
 
I let the dogs outside for potty. It was 55 degrees out so I put a sweater on Tater. He is SO soft and clean from his bath last night.
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs and fed the dogs. Wilson was not interested in eating. Too much poop outside?
 
I started doing bookwork. 

Then I drove the FMF and we took the dogs with us to Wendys for breakfast sandwiches. Drove back home.

Hubby loaded all the packages into the truck and took the trailer with Tater to the shop. 

I did more laundry.

Ate breakfast sandwich. Watched one episode of Lie To Me. 

Wilson wanted outside. 

Then I did bookwork.
 
Hubby came by to pick up a UTV from Cosmo's dad. Wilson and I walked down to meet him. Paul walked over from his house. 
 
Then Hubby gave us a ride to the mailbox. I got mail. 
 
Hubby left to return to shop with Tater. 
 
I did more bookwork. 
 
Lots of diarrhea today. Had to take some pepto-bismol.

I got face masks in the UPS delivery from Amazon, so I had one on my face. 

Hubby and Tater came home about 5PM. 

The dogs stayed home while we delivered UTVs to Steve, our neighbor whose wife, Judy came out and talked to me. Cosmo was a little scared of us. She is getting older.

Then we drove back to the shop. Loaded Angela's UTV onto the trailer. I put bottles of water into the fridge. 

We dropped off Angela's UTV, then had to return the trailer to the shop. So Chris can pick up a UTV in the mountains tomorrow.

Hubby & I stopped at Walmart to get groceries, but there were no masks in the truck. I had to sit and wait while Hubby picked up cat litter.

We drove home. Hubby stopped to talk with Dave. I mailed a letter and walked home. Had to go potty. Then I started making dinner. Tomato soup & grilled cheese sandwiches. 

We sat and watched Wild Wild West. Went to bed at 9:15PM.
 

No comments: