Wednesday, October 27, 2021

WEDNESDAY / PAYROLL / NO SUPPORT

WEDNESDAY
10-27-2021 
 
 
Up at 6:30AM. 

Hubby had been up earlier in the night, vomiting. Said that his bean soup that he had made the other day had been rotten and he was having bloating. 

He was still not feeling well this morning.

I got up and made lattes & Nanogreens. 
 
Did bookwork.
 
Watched TV.
 
Stuffed pumpkins.
 
Assho at shop wanted velcro from home.
 
I took velcro to shop.
 
Fucking bxxch cxxt was there. I was not happy.
 
Stupid assho bent over backwards as usual to make her happy. Make everyone happy but me.
 
I left upset.
 
Drove home.
 
Expressed my discontent in text to assho.
 
Asshole came home at 4PM. I refused to talk with assho. Told asshole I would not be doing books or anything else for business.  

I took Marijuana and went to bed in spare bedroom.




No comments: