Wednesday, October 13, 2021

WEDNESDAY / INVESTMENT AT AMERICA FIRST CU / RMOR FLAGS

WEDNESDAY
10-13-2021
 
 
 
Up at 6AM. Only 48 degrees! Brrrrr. 
 
Wilson was snuggled in my arms this morning in bed. 
 
I had to take a hot bath as everything was hurting. I took Tylenol.
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs.
 
I made the bed. I got dressed. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Worked on bookwork.

Watched TV.

Put away clean laundry. Did more laundry. Put away clean dishes. I don't like the new dishwasher. 

Went down to the shop at 12:15PM. We went over to America First CU to talk with Makay Dobbins, the financial adviser to invest our money.

Drove back to the shop. Dropped off Hubby.

Drove home. Gave snacks to dogs. I warmed up a chicken sandwich. 
 
I watched TV.
 
UPS (Brent) dropped off the Whip Flags in a long box. Put them in the garage, then loaded them into the FMF.
 
Did bookwork. Put away more laundry. All Hubby's clothes from his Idaho trip are now clean and put away. I did another load of dishes in new dishwasher.

Transferred $ to checking account so I can write a check for investment account.

Drove back down to shop. Dropped off RMOR whip flags, tool, oil that came. 

Some asshole tow-truck driver picking up that damn mustang blocked me so I couldn't get out. Fucking jerk. Had to drive around building.

Dropped off check with guy at Credit Union.

Drove back to shop and talked to Chris. He said they had to move camera. 

I drove home. Hubby had already left to go pick up a UTV.

At home, I let dogs out to potty. 
 
Did more bookwork. Filled out application for Odawgs Diesel.com.
 
I put moisturizing socks on my feet at 6PM.
 
Hubby got home at 7PM.
 
Sat down with Hubby on the sofa and watched his Automotive shows. 
 
I took some marijuana and went to bed at 9:30PM. 

No comments: