Thursday, October 14, 2021

THURSDAY / COOLER / YOGI WINDOW CLEANING

THURSDAY
10-14-2021



Up at 6AM. 

I made the bed while Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs.

Then I made lattes & Nanogreens.

We sat and watched morning News.

Hubby and Tater left at 8:30AM for the shop.

I did bookwork. 

I did 2 loads of laundry. I did dishes in new dishwasher and put them away. 

The concrete was here for Dawn & Garry's new swimming pool. Lots of garbage over there. Guy parked in front of our house with his oil burning car. Blue smog came from car when he started it. Lots of cussing from the guys over at the neighbor's house. Street is still dirty.

YOGI with his new assistant, Adonis came at 1:30PM.

Fed Ex brought packages.

UPS brought packages.

I walked down to the mail with Wilson. We walked back.

Hubby got home at 5PM. He took a shower and washed Tater first, then Wilson.

Tater was really hungry and eating. He growled at me when I tried to dry him off around his belly.

I got Wilson dried.

We watched TV for a while.

Then I had to order parts for Casey on Amazon. A LOT of parts.

Then Hubby helped me order some tires & wheels for Casey's truck.

I paid the Amer Express so we could charge more on it.

I took marijuana gummies at 8:40PM and went to bed.

No comments: