Tuesday, October 05, 2021

GARBAGE DAY / CLOUDY & DARK

TUESDAY
10-5-2021 
 
 


Up at 5AM to potty. Then back to bed. Up again at 6AM. 

I made the bed and opened curtains. It was dark & cloudy outside.


CLOUDY, COOL, AND DARK

Hubby put dogs out for potty. Then he made them breakfast eggs and fed them.
 
Gave tuna and milk and cheese to the cats. 
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens. 
 
Hubby turned on the dryer again. I put on my clean jeans.
 
We watched morning News.
 
 Hubby & Tater left to go pick up a UTV on his trailer. Then they drove to the shop.

I left at 8:30AM and drove to Wendys for breakfast sandwiches. 

I drove to the shop on the Interstate and my low air tire pressure light came on.

I went to the shop. Casey showed up. I waited for Hubby. Gave him the sandwich and then left.

Drove to my nail appointment to fix my nail at 9AM. 

Saw Frankie there from Bunco. Told her I missed her. She said she was going to Salt Lake for surgery. I wished her good luck.

Then I left and went back to shop. Chris fixed put air in tires. Oscar showed up with his UTV. I talked to him. 

I drove home. At home, I gave Wilson some of the sandwich - mostly bacon.

I washed my hair. I made another latte.

When I went to dry it, my dryer was broken. Ordered a new one on Amazon. Wet hair. Yuck.

Finished Quickbooks Live Bookkeeping excel document at NOON.

Hubby called at 4:15PM to let me know that he was stopping with John, our neighbor at his storage unit to look at everything that needs to be moved. Then he and Tater would be home. 


No comments: