Wednesday, October 20, 2021

RMOR PAYDAY / TATER TO SHOP / NASTY NEIGHBORS BACK

WEDNESDAY
10-20-2021 
 

 
Up at 6:30AM. I got up and dressed.

I went to the kitchen and made lattes & Nanogreens. Special FIREBALL egg nog latte for hubby. Non-Alcoholic.

Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them.

We drove in the FMF to Wendy's for breakfast sandwiches for me.

Then we came back. Hubby loaded boxes into the FMF. I took Tater in the FMF and drove to the shop. Hubby took the Can-Am.

We unloaded boxes at the shop with Chris's help.

Dean had put a door on the side of the front showroom so Casey can walk thru. 

I met Bryson at the shop talking to Casey. He seems like a nice kid.

Tater got tied up to stay out of trouble and Hubby put a rug down for him. I need to take a bone down for him.
 
Then I left. Returned home. Let Wilson out for potty.

Did bookwork.

Did laundry.

Put Roomba in the Masterbedroom.
 
Walked down to mailbox to get mail.  

Started not feeling well. I made another latte and sat on the sofa to watch TV.

Then I put away clean clothes from the dryer.
 
I worked on bookwork some more. Found THOUSANDS of uncategorized income expenses that the fucking idiot Bookkeeper fucked up. I will be working on this shit for DAYS...
 
Hubby came home at 4PM with Tater. He had the trailer hooked on the Dually.
 
We got ready. I got changed. We left dogs at home and went to get our Pedicures. 
 
After finishing Pedicures, went to Verizon store to order a phone for me. They had none in stock, but ordered it in. 
 
Then we came home.
 
STUPID ASSHOLE NEIGHBORS ARE BACK. LIGHTS ARE ON.
 
I made cheese/turkey roll-ups and more latte. We sat down to watch Only Murders In The Building and Wild, Wild West.
 
I took marijuana gummies and went to bed.
 
 
 


No comments: