Thursday, September 30, 2021

THURSDAY AND COOLER

THURSDAY
9-30-2021 
 
 

 

Yippee. Not. The nasty neighbors are back. Got here last night. The blue light specials are on. HOURS in the bathroom. WTF?

Hubby and I were up at 6AM. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby helped me change the comforters on the bed from blue to red for Fall.

I helped Hubby make a couple invoices on Quickbooks.

This is the end of September 2021. The year is RACING to an end.

We had a really good month at RMOR. Over $20,000 in Labor alone. Casey will be happy.

Hubby left early with Tater. He returned briefly about an hour later after picking up the customer's UTV and dropping it at the shop.

Hubby came back to pick up the Aftermarket Assassins's box that was delivered by USPS.

I walked down to the mail box with Hubby driving beside me. But there was no packages there. 

Hubby drove to the shop.

I worked on bookkeeping.
 
CATS LOVE BOXES

 

I put up Fall Decor.

I did laundry and dishes.

Hubby signed a contract for advertising with Sun City Neighbors. I emailed the ad designer to update our ad.
 
Hubby called at 1:46PM to ask if I could pick him up at the shop to get a customer's vehicle. So I cleaned everything up. Locked the doors. Wilson refused to come with me in the FMF.
 
So I drove there. Picked up Hubby & Tater. Drove to the new Credit Union so Hubby could deposit the checks.
 
Then we drove to Sun City and picked up the Dually from the people here. 
 
I drove home. Started doing bookwork again.

Hubby got home at 5PM. He made dinner. 

I finished another refund, trying to fix what Casey messed up the other day while we were gone. 


No comments: