Wednesday, September 08, 2021

HUMP DAY /

WEDNESDAY
9-8-2021 



Up at 5AM. Horrible cramps.

Hot bath. 

Sleep in spare bedroom til 7AM. Hubby comes to check on me. Dogs & Cats bother me. 

I get up at 7AM, Hubby has already fed dogs, made our bed, changed the cat litter. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

We sit and watch morning news.

Hubby forgot to get the trailer for John & Dee (they are moving to Arizona) putting all their stuff into storage!

Hubby went to talk with John while I got ready.

We left in the FMF. I drove.

We drove past a building & property that Hubby thinks we should buy. Then we stopped at L&M Welding to pick up powdercoating for Oscar's outside lawn furniture.

Drove to shop. 
 
Chris was already there, power washing a UTV. Casey got there right after us. 

Measured the door for Barn Door hardware.

We talked briefly to Casey, then several customers stopped and I left.

At home, I gave the dogs treats, let them out for potty.

I did bookwork. Put away clothes. Started dishwasher.
 
I was still working on bookwork. Then Hubby called and said he was dropping off a trailer for Dee & John. John is taking all his train track wood to the dump and needed a trailer to take it there. 
 
Hubby had driven down to the round-about when he remembered he had to turn around and pick  me up. He came inside the house to say "Hi" to the dogs. 
 
Then we drove to MACU where we talked to ANOTHER teller who went in the back (FOREVER) about 20 minutes and finally came out to tell us we STILL needed to provide proof of payment to the Landlord to get our $7800 released from "HOLD" in the account. 
 
Hubby finally got upset and left. I told the Teller that I wanted the BANK MANAGER to call me an explain WHY this has to happen. As providing proof of payment is already ON OUR ACCOUNT. 
 
We drove to Jose's yard to pick up the trailer. Then we drove to the Shop and Chris drove Norm's golf cart onto the trailer. Hubby went inside to talk with the HVAC guy that was fixing the Swamp Cooler (the Landlord is paying for it).
 
Casey got to the shop with tires from the Tire Shop. 
 
Casey showed us CASH and a CHECK that they had collected. I recorded the payments in Quickbooks. There was another customer, Sal. That paid for his stuff. I collected his credit card and info.
 
Then as we were leaving, ANOTHER customer came that wanted a hitch on his car. We swim with him at the pool.
 
Hubby and I finally left at 2:45PM. Drove to Norm's and dropped off the golf cart. Norm did not have $ but said that Linda was bringing cash home. 
 
When Hubby pulled the truck ahead to get the golf cart into Norm's driveway, some old woman from next door came out and shook her hand at him. He only parked in front of the house, NOT in front of the driveway. LOTS of old people are mental cases here!
 
So Hubby dropped me off and he went down to Jose's yard again to drop off the other trailer.. Then he came home and hooked up his truck to the trailer at John's.

Hubby made snack for dinner. I put frosting on graham crackers and shared with Hubby.

Hubby and I worked on WIX for a web page for RMOR.

Norm came over at 6PM to bring cash for his Golf Cart repair.


No comments: