Wednesday, September 15, 2021

HUBBY LOOKS AT PROPERTY / OPEN NEW CREDIT UNION ACCOUNTS

WEDNESDAY
9-15-2021 
 
 
I think the neighbors are gone again. Hallelujah!
 
Up at 6AM. Thought the people that were doing the flooring were going to come and fix our tub, but they never showed up. Hubby said the flooring at the shop did not get a clear coat on top and tried to contact them, but they blocked his calls. 

We did bookwork in the office.
 
Hubby took Tater, thinking that the people were coming.
 
Hubby returned at 11AM as he was talking to a guy here in the neighbor about his UTV. He wanted to fill out an order form for ELKA Suspension, but had to call them instead. 
 
Hubby came home and dropped off Tater.
 
He left as he had a meeting with the Realtor for the property on Mesquite Boulevard. 

I filled out another dealer app for Rocky Mtn ATV.

I put away clothes. I picked up dog poo. I vacuumed.

I put water out in the bird bath.

I walked down to the mailbox for mail at 1PM.
 
Left the dogs home. I drove down to the shop at 2:30PM and picked up Hubby. I had to wait for a while as he was not ready. We drove the FMF and drove to America First Credit Union.
 
Had to wait for a few minutes after checking in with the Teller.

I had forgotten my phone at the shop.

Then we talked with Ava. She wanted to run our credit rating for a business account? Which was the weirdest thing I ever heard. So just people with high credit scores can open business checking? What stupid control they need. 

We opened personal account and business account. Business "has to be approved" and takes 2-3 days. 

Oh well. 

Then we drove back to the shop. Chris went with Hubby in the Dually and drove to pick up a Dually truck in Sun City that the guys are supposed to work on tomorrow. They both followed me home. 

At home, we paid Chris a check so that he could pay off his high-interest credit cards and they pay us with no interest. 

Chris left and had an appointment with a Tattoo artist in town?

Hubby and I did bookwork.

We watched a couple shows on TV.
 
Hubby said property looks good. Need to get hold of SBA company and see if they can finance.

I was really tired and went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: