Monday, September 06, 2021

LABOR DAY / HUBBY HOME AT 3:30AM

MONDAY
9-6-2021
LABOR DAY 



Up at 3:30AM when the dogs woke me. I opened the garage door just as Hubby was walking inside. The dogs greeted him enthusiastically. The cats came running to say hello to Daddy.
 
I went potty. Let the dogs out for potty. Hubby and I got back to sleep within minutes. 

Up again at 6AM. I let the dogs out. 
 
I put water out in the bird bath, fed the birds. Picked up dog poo. 
 
I made breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them. 
 
I cleaned up dishes and put them away in dishwasher. 
 
Hubby slept until 9AM. I made him take a shower. 

While Hubby showered, I changed the sheets on the bed.

I unloaded Hubby's bag from his truck and took out dirty clothes. I started washing machine.
 
Hubby used the left-over eggs that I made for the dogs. He put peppers, tomatoes, potatoes in it and made burritos. 
 
I cleaned out the truck while Hubby was busy. I started washing clothes. I brought in his bag, his t-shirts he bought, and all the food that he had in the truck.
 
Drove to Wendy's in the Dually with the dogs. Ordered a couple chicken maple bacon croissants for me. Then we drove to Falcon Ridge Car Wash by Walmart to wash the truck. It was covered in some kind of turquoise paint on the side. There were also MASSIVE amounts of dead bugs on the window. Hubby said he hit a bird when he arrived at Bandimere.

At home, we unloaded boxes from UPS. 

Another UPS delivery was made. 

Hubby washed the dogs out on the patio. Wilson and Tater took a nap on Hubby.

I did bookwork. Paid credit card bills. Applied for a Lowe's card. $13,000 credit limit. OMG.

Ordered the Dishwasher that I wanted with the Lowes card.
 

 

Hubby made oriental bowl for lunch.

At 5PM, we took the Dually over to the Rec Center and went swimming.

Left the dogs at home.

Hubby dripped some "Racing Chapstick" that he got from the races. He tried to open it and put it on his lips, but it had sat in the truck and was melted wax! It dripped all over his favorite shorts!

Got home at 6:15PM. Changed clothes. 

We let the dog outside for a quick potty. Then we drove to the ELKs Club and had a couple drinks there. Scott was playing Darts and came out to say HI. We talked to him for a while. Played a game of dice and lost. 

We left at 7:20PM. Stopped at Walmart to pick up groceries that we ordered. 

Back home by 8PM and unloaded groceries. 

Dan (& Dana) brought over fresh tomatoes.

I started laundry for our bathing suits & towels. I put them in the dryer. 

I went to bed early.



No comments: