Friday, September 24, 2021

NEW TIRE MOUNTING MACHINE

 FRIDAY
9-24-2021
 

 
 
Up at 6AM. 
 
Dogs were still in bed with me. 
 
I got up and made the bed. Went potty. Got dressed.
 
Hubby was making breakfast eggs for dogs.

Dogs finally got out of bed and went to potty.

Then they ate eggs. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

I went to work on bookwork. Posted some pictures on Facebook.
 
I walked down to get the mail at 11AM. Got another check from Met Life refund for overpayment of insurance.
 
The Branding Iron guys were here to work on neighbor Garry's fence. I talked to them. It was Jose (from the last time - the Dad) that hit his head on the fence last time and there was massive blood everywhere. And his other son. 
 
I picked up dog poo.
 
Hubby called me at NOON and said that he & Chris were running into Las Vegas to purchase a Tire Mounting machine that Pat found for him. 
 
I cleaned up around the house. 
 
Watched TV. 
 
Hubby got home at 5PM. 
 
We packed bags, put everything in Dually. Loaded dogs. 
 
Drove to Jose's yard to get the trailer. 
 
Left town at 7PM. 
 
Drove thru the night until 3AM where we stopped at Idaho Falls to get a room, but they were full because of a College game. We had to drive to Blackfoot Idaho where we got a room for the night. Very tired.
 
 
 


No comments: