Sunday, September 05, 2021

SUNDAY AND NO MORE FREE MONEY

SUNDAY
9-5-2021 



Up at 5AM. Tater got out of bed and wanted to go outside. 

I got up and dressed. Put electric collars on dogs- Let the dogs outside. 

I made the bed. 

I went into the kitchen and warmed up egg breakfast for the dogs. I made latte & Nanogreens.

Then I tried filing for free money, but they had ended the program. Damn. 

I put water in the bird bath. I picked up dog poop.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put dishes in dishwasher. 

I watched TV.

I crocheted.

I read books.

Hubby left Bandinere Races at 7:30PM and called me. I had to talk to him until he got to the Utah border. I was so tired and fell asleep in bed. 

Dogs were restless at 3:30AM. They jumped off the bed. I thought they wanted to go potty, but I looked out the garage door and Hubby had arrived home. 

We let the dogs out for potty. 

Then went back to bed right away.

No comments: