Saturday, September 04, 2021

SATURDAY / SUNNY / HUBBY AT BANDIMERE RACES

SATURDAY
9-4-2021
 
 
 

Up at 2AM to let Tater out for potty.
 
I went potty and back to bed after letting Tater back inside.
 
At 6AM, Tater jumped off the bed and was awake. I let the dogs out after putting their collars on; then Tater had to bark at a dog, anyway. I brought him inside.
 
I made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
I cleaned up the kitchen and started the dishwasher. 
 
I made the bed and started the Roomba in our bedroom. 

I cleaned up cat litter.

I took more bird seed outside, put water in the bird bath, and picked up dog poo.

I watched Homicide Detective on Hulu.

I crocheted more pumpkins.

Walked down to get mail. There were boxes on the front door delivered by UPS.

Got email confirmation for the guys to SEMA 2021.
 
I crocheted pumpkins.
 
I watched TV.
 
I put the dogs out several times. The asshole neighbors living room light was on at 9:30PM when I went outside to put bird seed on the ground.

Hubby called and I talked to him for a while. I had to bring the dogs inside as there was ANOTHER siren coming up the hill. I did not want the dogs to howl as THE ASSHOLE NEIGHBORS ARE BACK.

I came inside. Tater was not happy. He wanted to be outside.

I took some marijuana gummies and got ready for bed.

No comments: