Thursday, September 16, 2021

ALMOST END OF WEEK

 9-16-2021
THURSDAY
 
 
 
 
Up at 6:30AM when Hubby came in and woke me up. 
 
Hubby let the dogs outside for potty. He warmed them up breakfast eggs that he had made yesterday.
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. 
 
I started the laundry.
 
We contacted a guy at Nitro Racing Parts and placed an order. 
 
We loaded dogs into Dually and drove to Wendys for breakfast sandwiches.
 
Then we came home, unloaded dogs. 
 
Worked on books, checked invoices, ordered parts. 
 
Hubby and Tater left for work at 8:45AM.
 
USPS lady came and brought my Hummingbird from Etsy.
 
I did bookwork. 
 
I watered plants outside, put water in the bird bath, put more water in dog bowl on patio. 
 
FedEX delivered some East Lake Axle parts.

UPS (Brent) brought bumper and Brandi's computer and parts.

Amazon had delivered a box of something? We don't know what they are-some rollers or something metal? We did not order it, so can't return it. 

Hubby & Tater got home at 5:30pm.

We worked on bookwork for a while. 

Watched TV - then I had taken too many marijuana gummies and was falling asleep.

We sat on the patio because it was not stinking outside and the weather was 73 degrees. It was a wonderful night.

I put out romaine lettuce and cut up cherries for the Bunny.

Went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: