Wednesday, September 29, 2021

HUMP DAY WEDNESDAY /

WEDNESDAY
9-29-2021
 
 

 
 
Up at 6AM. Everything hurt, so I took a hot bath.
 
Then I went to wake up Hubby and the puppies. They were still in bed. Hubby's arm was so cold, I thought he was dead when I touched him!
 
Puppies got collars on and went outside.
 
Hubby started to make breakfast eggs for dogs.
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
I did bookwork. 
 
I picked up dog poo. Put water out for bird bath. 
 
Hubby left to go for breakfast, but instead went to the Tire Store. He got Wendys and came back home to get Tater. 
 
He took Tater and went to the shop.
 
I was working on bookwork.
 
I did laundry and started dishwasher.
 
I worked on bookwork. 
 
At 1:45PM, Leanne (neighbor) came over in hysterics because she thought another one of our neighbors had been involved in a severe accident on Falcon Ridge. But I reassured her that they were on vacation. Gave her a hug. She gave me a phone number for pool guy at Kokopelli.
 
I went back to work at 2PM.
 
Hubby came home briefly at 3PM to pick up packages that were left by UPS. Then he left again. 
 
Fed Ex came with a HUGE heavy box- a bumper for a UTV. Put it in the garage.
 
I worked on bookwork until my eyes started straining. I stopped at 4PM. Hubby got home at 5PM.
 
Hubby and I left dogs at home and drove the Harley Diesel pick up. Went to get groceries at Walmart. Ran into Norm & Linda at Walmart. Talked to them for a while.

We left Walmart. Drove to Dairy Queen. I got M&M Blizzard. Hubby got a Cherry Dilly bar.

We drove home, unloaded groceries.

I took gummies. Hubby grilled burgers on the grille. Hubby made me a drink. Pepsi, milk, Kahlua. Yum.

We watched TV- Brockmire.
 
Went to bed at 11PM. 


 
 
 
 
 

No comments: