Friday, September 10, 2021

TGIF / TURTLE ON THE ROAD

SEPTEMBER 10 2021
FRIDAY




Up at 7:30AM. I slept in late! Robert, the cat, came in to the room and woke me up.
 
Made the bed and dressed.
 
I went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens. 
 
Hubby had already done the cat litter. 
 
Hubby sat down to watch news. I wanted to get a sandwich at Wendys.
 
So we loaded dogs into the FMF. NASTY NEIGHBORS HAD COME HOME. So we could not leave dogs at home to bark.
 
Hubby moved his truck & trailer (with a UTV on it) then I pulled the FMF out. Hubby drove to Wendy's. LOTS of trucks and activity at the Flying J.
 
 WILSON IN FMF
 
There was a crew out re-surfacing the driveway where the trucks come in- lots of trucks backed up in the parking lot.
 
We got our sandwiches. Hubby put fuel in the FMF. 
 
We drove home. On the way, we SAW A TURTLE ON THE ROAD! 
 
TURTLE ON ROAD

 
 
Hubby backed up and I took a picture. We moved him off the road on the side so that he would not get hit by other cars.

Drove home. Hubby dropped us off. He left in the truck. I put the FMF in the garage.

I started dryer. I started dishwasher. I picked up dog poo. I put water out for birds. 
 
I walked down to get mail at 1PM. 
 
I crocheted. 
 
I did bookwork all day.
 
WILSON RELAXING ON SOFA
 
 
RATTLER CAT IN BOX
 
 
Hubby got home late. 

We watched TV and went to bed. 


 


No comments: