Monday, September 20, 2021

SEPTEMBER / PANIC

SEPTEMBER 20 2021
MONDAY
 
 

 
 
Up at 6:30AM. 
 
I made lattes & Nanogreens.
 
Hubby had breakfast eggs for the dogs & let them out for potty.
 
I put water out for the bird bath.
 
Hubby & I loaded the dogs into the Dually and drove to Wendy's for breakfast sandwiches.
 
Then we returned home. Unloaded dogs.
 
Jose & Reuben & Oscar (along with others) came and parked their trucks/trailers in front of the street. Reuben & Oscar came over and hugged us. 
 
Some people pulled into the neighbor's driveway and the guy blew out some debris. Is this the Security guy that checks on the house every Sunday?
 
Hubby took the paperwork back to Dave Z.
 
Then he left for the shop. He returned about 15 minutes later.

Dave (Stinky) had told him he was listening at the shop and Jose was bad-mouthing Hubby about charging too much at the shop. 
 
So Hubby took a Discounted Refund over to Jose to soothe him. 
 
Jose was happy with it. Hubby was relieved. I am sure that Hubby did not mean to cause hurt feelings with friends.

Hubby left again.

I did laundry. I loaded dishwasher and started it. I started Roomba in the master bedroom. I did bookwork.

Worked on more reconciling account bookwork with LIVE Bookkeeping from Quickbooks.

Watched TV for a while.

Fed tuna leftover to dogs. Let Tater outside. 
 
I took marijuana gummies to sleep.
 
Went to bed but was restless until Midnight when I got up to potty and took another gummy.
 
 


No comments: