Saturday, September 18, 2021

SATURDAY / SIDEWAYS RAIN / VISIT JANET

SATURDAY
9-18-2021 





Awake at 6AM, I get up to potty. Went back to bed.

Slept until 8AM. Hubby woke me up and said that he had to meet a guy at the shop to collect for $.

I got up and dressed. 

Rain and wind came up. WIND was blowing the RAIN sideways! 

Made lattes really quickly.

Hubby moved the truck closer to the garage and I ran outside in the rain. 

We left the dogs home and drove to the shop.

By the time we got to the shop, the rain had stopped.

We met the guy (and his girlfriend came into the shop). He paid cash and we locked back up. Left the store. 
 
STORM CLOUDS ON LOWER FLAT TOP DRIVE
 
 
Drove to Wendy's for breakfast sandwiches.

Drove home. 

Still dark clouds over the mesa. 

At home, we put dogs outside and fed them. 
 
Hubby watched YouTube videos on the TV about putting clear coat on the floor at the shop.
 
I went to Janet's house from 1:30PM- 2PM and talked to her. Took her present over to her. Rode my Segway motorcycle.
 
When I returned, Hubby was working on the Barn doors for the shop.
 
BUILDING BARN DOORS FOR SHOWROOM FLOOR IN THE GARAGE AT HOME
 
 
I bought some sweatshirts on Etsy.

Then we decided to go get more gloss for the showroom floor. We left dogs at home (it was very humid) and drove to Sherwin Williams. They did not have everything. We left the stuff at the shop. Next door was working on 5 semis in the parking lot. 
 
Then we drove to Mesquite Ace Hardware where Hubby got the rest of the wood he needed for Barn Doors in the showroom.

We drove to Dairy Queen. Hubby got a cherry malt, I got a vanilla malt.

Drove home. 

At home, unloaded stuff. Let the dogs out. I started doing more laundry and started dryer again.

I put away clean dishes. 

Filled the dog food bowl & water bowl.




 
 


No comments: