Thursday, September 09, 2021

DUMP / NEVADA DIVISION OF INSURANCE COMPLAINT

THURSDAY
9-9-2021 



Up at 6AM. Made the bed and dressed.
 
Went to the kitchen and made lattes & Nanogreens. 

Hubby forgot to do cat litter.

Loaded dogs into Dually. Hubby had Jose's dump trailer hooked up and loaded with John's former train track that he built in his garage. Mostly all wood.

We talked with Dave & Carmen briefly that pulled up next to us on their golf cart. 

Drove to the Oscar's. Hubby was supposed to put the powder-coated lawn furniture behind the gate, vbut there was nothing there. Hubby started to panic thinking that somebody had stolen it. He called Oscar and Oscar said his cleaning woman had put it in her car for safe-keeping.
 
At Dump; Girl at the dump said her pit bull is huge and named Hope. Some guy was there and had a pitbull / border collie mix he was bragging about.

We dumped the wood and left. 

Drove back home, Hubby dropped Wilson and myself off. 

I vacuumed. I made more latte. I started the dishwasher. I started the washing machine. I put laundry in the dryer. 

I brought pumpkins out of closet to stuff. 

I ordered parts for Hubby online.

I filed a complaint with  Nevada Division of Insurance for the business insurance cancellation request they have not refunded.

I walked down to the mail box for the post.

Decided to sit on the sofa and have snacks at NOON.

I worked on bookwork all day.

Hubby got home at 5PM. 

We watched TV.

No comments: