Thursday, September 23, 2021

TO ST GEORGE / DETAIL TRUCK

THURSDAY
9-23-2021
 
 
Up at 6AM. 

Hubby had already made egg breakfast for dogs & fed them. The dogs were outside and went potty.

I got up and dressed.

Made lattes. Made the bed. 

TATER WANTS TO DRIVE (AT GAS STATION)


Hubby said we are leaving for St George. So we loaded dogs into Dually and drove to get fuel at US Gas first, then drove to St George.
 
FIRE IN MESQUITE NV
 
 
In St George, Hubby went to Lowe's for the floor epoxy to put in the Showroom. I waited with dogs until he returned.

Then we drove to Jamba Juice. Hubby got me a pumpkin smash and he got a strawberry smoothie.

We drove to Einstein Bros Bagels and Hubby went inside to get breakfast sandwiches.

We then drove over to Moto Zoo. I waited in the truck for about 30 minutes. I walked the dogs. Talked to a couple that were looking at a Polaris to buy. 

Hubby finally came out and had lots of parts. He bought another Segway motorcycle with a FREE Electric Scooter! Matt said we did not qualify for a free scooter from our last purchase, so we decided to buy another so Hubby can had a motorcycle.

Drove back home. 

Hubby unloaded the dogs & me. Then he went to the shop.
 
I did more bookwork.
 
Watched TV.
 
Put clean dishes away. Put clean laundry away.
 
Then I drove down to the shop at 2:15PM with the dogs. Hubby said he wanted to go back to St George for more parts at Moto Zoo.

By the time I got down there, Hubby had decided not to drive to St George. 

Instead, I drove the FMF and Chris drove the Dually over to the Detailer's. Then I drove Chris back to the shop. Accidentally went thru a red light because I was talking too much.

Then I drove home with the dogs. Dropped off dogs at home.

Hubby got home-had somebody drop him off.

Then Hubby had a snack. 

We took the FMF to the shop and picked up a UTV to drop off. Hubby drove the UTV. I drove the FMF. I picked Hubby up at the house in Prominence.

Then we drove back down to Walmart to get groceries.

We drove home to unload the groceries. 

At home, we let the dogs outside. 

Watched TV for a while.

I took some marijuana to get ready for bed/sleep.

I asked Hubby when we pick up the Dually, he had forgotten. So we raced over there at 8:30PM and picked it up. 

I drove home. Hubby followed.

At home, we watched a little TV and went to bed.


No comments: