Tuesday, September 28, 2021

BACK HOME / SPANISH CLASS / TIRE DELIVERY VIA SEMI

 

TUESDAY
9-28-2021


Up at 6AM. 

I made the bed. Hubby was making dog eggs for breakfast. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens. 
 
Hubby went outside to move his truck & trailer so that the garbage truck could have access to the dumpsters.

I refunded invoices that Casey had made errors on.

Helped Hubby put away clean laundry. Helped Hubby put away clean dishes. 

Sat with Hubby on sofa while we watched morning news. 

Hubby left for the shop at 8:40AM. He took the trailer & Dually. Left Tater at home with me.
 
I put food out for bunny. I did bookwork.

At 12:30PM, I took the FMF and put package in it that was delivered via Fed Ex. 

I drove to the shop and dropped off the package. I had a bite of Pizza that the guys had at the shop. Then I left and drove to the College of Southern Nevada campus. I had forgotten my mask and drove back to the shop.

Hubby's truck was locked and NOBODY knew where the keys were. Finally Casey found them and I had him quickly unlock the truck. I got the mask and left. 

I attended Beginning Spanish class from 1PM to 2:30PM. I was 2nd to last in the class. 

We left at 2:30PM.

I drove home.
 
At home, there was a HUGE semi truck & trailer blocking the driveway. I pulled up and he said he had a delivery. I parked the FMF in front of Dee & John's driveway as the semi was blocking the whole street. Then I opened the garage door for him to unload. 
 
I texted Hubby that the tires were here. He sent Chris to pick them up. I found MORE boxes on the front steps. So I gave those to Chris when he came and helped Chris load the tires.
 
I watched a Murder Mystery show on TV for a while. 

Then I started doing more bookwork.
 
Hubby got home at 5PM. 
 
We ordered parts from Corbin Customs. Hubby put away laundry. I put water out for bird bath. 
 
Got done with bookwork at 8PM.
 
 
 
 

No comments: