Thursday, September 02, 2021

WENDYS / CHRIS & CASEY ON UTV TRAILS WITH OSCAR / HUBBY LEAVES FOR BANDIMERE

THURSDAY
9-2-2021 





Up at 6:30AM.

Hubby had already made egg breakfast for the dogs & fed them.

I made the bed, got dressed. 

I went to the kitchen to make lattes & Nanogreens.

We sat and watched Las Vegas News. 

I decided that I wanted a breakfast sandwich, so we loaded the dogs into the FMF and drove to Wendy's for breakfast sandwiches.

When we got back, I back the FMF into the garage and hit the wall (again). 

Hubby got his stuff and put it in the Dually. 

The mail lady came and delivered packages. 

Hubby opened the packages for the shop. Then he left for the shop. He worked on building my ladder at the shop. Then he talked to lots of customers. Chris & Casey came back and talked to him about their UTV ride.

I went to pick up dog poo, put water in bird bath, and put out bird seed.

I gave fresh water to the dogs and fresh dog food.

I started Roomba in our bedroom. 

I put away clean clothes. I started the dishwasher.

I paid for Quickbooks LIVE Accounting and will have a phone call with an agent tomorrow at 11AM. 
 
I also downloaded and signed the View On Magazine contract for Nov-Dec. Will be a Xmas issue!
 
Hubby got home at 2PM. Hubby brought in the milk and groceries he stopped to get at Walmart. He unloaded my display ladder out of the truck, put water in the refrigerator in the truck, loaded his bags and paperwork. 

We hugged goodbye. He drove away at 2:30PM.

I did bookwork.

I talked to Hubby on the phone while he drove.

Dave O, neighbor came over to talk about his garbage can enclosure and the HOA wanting him to put up 3 sides 5 feet high. I talked to him in the hallway. Hubby was on the phone with me still. He talked to Dave, too.

At 5PM, I lost cell phone service with Hubby. He was going thru the mountains on I-70.

I talked to Hubby again briefly at 6:45PM. Then somebody called him.

I talked to Hubby off and on until 10:30PM. Then I went to bed.

No comments: