Friday, September 17, 2021

TGIF / I HATE BANKS & CREDIT UNIONS

FRIDAY
9-17-2021
 
 
Up at 6AM. I dressed and made the bed.
 
Sick to my stomach, I rested on the bed for a few minutes. Hubby came to check on me.
 
Then I made lattes & Nanogreens in the kitchen.
 
I took water out to the bird bath. Checked on the bird food for the bunny. Bunny had eaten all the romaine lettuce, but left the cherries. 
 
I warmed up my breakfast sandwich from yesterday.
 
I put dishes in dishwasher. I took dirty clothes to washing machine.
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter.
 
Hubby sat down to watch TV morning news at 7:30AM.  

Stinky Dave called Hubby and talked for 30 minutes. 

I was going to put the flag out and found a scorpion curled up behind it in the garage. I screamed for Hubby to kill it.
 
SCORPION IN GARAGE ON WALL
 

Hubby took a paper towel and killed it. I put the flag outside.

Then Hubby decided to leave at 8:40AM. He loaded his box of parts and Tater into the Dually. I took a ride around the neighborhood on my electric Segway bike. 

Hubby and Tater left for the shop.
 
Yet again, MACU is being so very stupid. Don't they employee anybody there that has a brain?
 
OMG. The re-fi closed and now the stupid assistant wants MORE info even though I pointed out to her that she does not need it as the loan closed out before an August statement was issued. They want to see how much we have in our investment account. I think it is none of their business now. 
 
So this stupid bitch texts the Hubby every five minutes. I got on email and told her not to text his personal number and that we would get the info to her when we have time. 
 
I am still pissed off that they did not close when they stated. We signed the documents for a certain date, but it did not happen until days later. Very odd off-putting. 
 
AND, when we applied for a commercial loan, we were treated like crap. MOUNTAIN AMERICA CREDIT UNION is a bunch of lies, cheats, and thieves. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.
 
I did more bookwork.
 
I soaked my feet. Brushed off some dead skin. My right foot started bleeding. Not good. My feet are so dry.
 
VERY DRY FEET
 
 
I had to reconcile checks in Quickbooks that the LIVE Bookkeeper had sent. 

I also had to call back a Rep from America First. She said I did not submit all paperwork. Had to "Verify" address. Then unbeknownst to me- she also called Hubby and said there was a discrepancy in addresses. He said Suite C, Suite A, and Suite B are all ours now.

I drove to the shop at 2:30PM. Left Wilson at home. Jay & Amy were there. I said hi. Had to rant about Banks & Credit Unions.

Then I left and went to my nail appointment. Andy did my nails and did a little massage on them afterwards. 

I paid and went back to the shop. Picked up Tater. Somebody had baked chocolate chip cookies and brought them to the shop. Drove home. 

At home, unloaded Tater. 

I finished reconciling the checks/expenses. 

Hubby got home at 5:30PM.

No comments: