Tuesday, September 14, 2021

GARBAGE DAY / BRAZILIAN BLOW OUT TREATMENT

SEPTEMBER 14, 2021
TUESDAY
GARBAGE DAY




Woken at 6:15AM by phone call. I had to hurriedly dress and grab my glasses to get online for the Quickbooks call. I had been dead asleep and forgotten the call.

I was on the Quickbooks call for 36 minutes.

Then Hubby did cat litter. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby drank his latte from Yesterday.
 
Bunny was out back and hanging around. I had put water & food out for him last night.

We loaded dogs into Dually and drove to Wendy's for breakfast sandwiches.

Bought sandwiches for guys at shop. We drove home. Unloaded dogs. Hubby left for shop after loading his parts boxes into truck. 

I worked on bookwork. 
 
Walked down to mailbox at 10AM to get mail. Got refund check from Safeco.

Started dishwasher. Started Roomba in both bedrooms. 

I picked up dog poo outside. I put water in the bird bath. 

I put laundry away.

I paid Overton Power bill. 

Hubby got home at 1:45PM. We loaded the dogs into the Dually and drove to St George. A small back-up on I-15 near Littlefield, but nothing bad. 

We dropped the dogs off at Doggy Day care. 

Then Hubby dropped me off at United Hairlines where I got my hair done by Brinley. She did my hair quite quickly.

Hubby then drove to the local UPS Store and dropped off the bumper that was shipped from Amazon in error.

He stopped at Lowe's to pick up our new Dishwasher that we ordered. He bought wood and tried to use his new Lowe's card, but it would not work. The card wanted him to go online and confirm who he was. Hubby was so angry that he had the cashier cut up the card. OMG. 

Then he came to pick me up because I was done. Then we drove to Moto Zoo to pick up the Segway Off Road Electric Bike that we bought. He also loaded more Oil Change Kits that he had forgotten he ordered. We have about 22 now because I ordered some and he ordered some.

We drove to drop off Donated goods at Deseret Industries.

Then we stopped at Arby's for sandwiches.

Picked up dogs at Doggy Day Care. Hubby went inside while I waited in the truck and made sure nothing got stolen.

The people at Doggy Day Care told Hubby that Wilson REALLY PLAYED today. Wilson drank and drank and drank water. Tater was thirsty, too.
 
We drove back towards home.
 
Hubby stopped at Littlefield Flying J to get lottery tickets.
 
Then we drove to the shop and dropped off the parts from Moto Zoo.
 
The people (Annabelle & George Galvan) were still there doing the flooring in the showroom. At this time, the flooring looked really good.
 
FLOOR AT SHOP
 

Chris was still there, but the people left and so did Chris.

We drove home, unloaded everything. 
 
Hubby rode the motorcycle up the street, but then had to plug it in because the battery was dead.
 
We watched Murders in the Building and Brockmire. 
 
I was tired and went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: