Friday, April 26, 2019

WORKING ON ITUNES

FRIDAY
4-26-2019

Got up at 6AM; Hubby had already let the dogs out and brought them back inside. Wilson was honking/coughing again.We need to discuss that with the Vet.

I made lattes. Then started on eggs; hubby got out of bed and finished the eggs.

We fed the dogs.

Then we sat on the patio for a while.

I cleaned up dog poo. Gave the dogs fresh water. Filled Tater's water tank so he can play in it.

Then I brought food inside and cleaned up breakfast dishes. Started dishwasher. Started laundry. Vacuumed. Picked up cat litter.

Hubby said he did not get much sleep last night. So he sat and watched automotive TV shows for a while.

I ordered more Deep Cleansing French Lavender soap from Bath & Body.

Hubby left at 9AM to go down to the shop. He has to weld the flagpole, cut some steel, and cut the plastic for our shelf in the entryway.

I worked on iTunes some of the day.

Then I vacuumed the house again and steam cleaned the tile.

I was exhausted and went outside to sit in the shade of the patio with the puppies.

Made another Perfect Kahlua & Cream!

Perfect Kahlua & Cream


At 2:45, I left home and went to my appointment for nails at GS Nails. Stopped by Hubby's shop, but he was not there.
High temperature of 99°

I got my nails done from 3:00 to 3:45,

Drove home.

Hubby was home by 4:30PM.

He changed clothes into shorts.

Stopped at Lee's Liquors to get Kahlua. Hubby bought a case of beer for his friend at the shop.

We drove to KFC to have dinner. His chicken tenders were raw, but he did not complain about them. He also had some gross sugary drink. It made him sick.

We shopped at Walmart. Forgot to get turkey & swiss.

Drove home. Hubby was really feeling ill.

We got home, unloaded groceries.

It was still too hot outside, so we stayed inside and brought the puppies inside, too.

I took a hot bath before bed.

Watched BOSCH until 10PM and went to bed. Hubby was feeling much better.

I started having cramps. Took Benadryl & a couple aspirin.

No comments: