Sunday, April 14, 2019

A NORMAL SUNDAY

SUNDAY
4-14-2019

Woke up at 5:45AM on Sunday; had to let dogs out. Too late to go back to bed.

Hubby made eggs. I made lattes.

We fed dogs. Wilson inside, Tater outside with hubby giving him food on a fork.

Then we sat on the patio, enjoying the warm weather and watching people walk past the fence.

We vacuumed, picked up dog poo, picked up cat litter. I started laundry & dishes.

 Cats Napping On Sofas


Hubby and I finished the garage tile.

Garage Tile


Then we put the cars back inside.

Can Am & Expedition in Garage

Took the Dually down to the shop to dump out the garbage & boxes.

Drove to Walmart to pick up groceries.

Got home and unloaded groceries.

We were exhausted and sat on the patio until sunset.

I printed out taxes. Got them organized, we signed paperwork. I put them in envelopes, ready to mail tomorrow.

Watched TV for a while.

I took a hot bath.

Then I went to bed at 10PM.

Hubby came to bed at Midnight.

No comments: