Tuesday, April 23, 2019

WOODWORKER'S CLUB & ST GEORGE SHOPPING

TUESDAY
4-23-2019

Hubby got up with puppies several times. By 6AM, he was up and sitting in the living room on the sofa with his iPad.

I woke up at 6AM.

Made lattes. Helped feed the dogs.

I picked up dog poo.

I sat on the patio for a while with Hubby. Ate breakfast.

Hubby had to get dressed to attend his Wood Working Club Meeting at the Pioneer Center at 8:30AM. He tried to call John, but John was not answering his phone. So I texted Dee. She texted back that they had fallen back to sleep.

I picked up cat litter. Hubby put out the garbage cans for us and Garry next door.

Hubby left at 8:30AM. I put on make up. Then I did laundry and cleaned up breakfast dishes.

Got the screen doors loaded to take to St George for repair.

We drive to St. George. It takes forever to get thru the Gorge.

Hubby is instantly hungry. So I had a craving for a smoothie. We go across town to Roxberry Juice Company. Hubby gets Banana & I get Raspberry. Quite good. Too much in 24 oz.



Hubby goes potty, then I have to use the restroom, but it is LOCKED. I have to wait several minutes before some woman comes out!

We walk next door to Panda Express. I am hesitant because I HATE Panda Express in Idaho. It is filthy and everytime we ate there, I got violently ill.



But this place is clean, fresh, nice. Great display of food. Great help. We order and eat outside; it is WONDERFUL!



Mine

Hubby's


Then we drive to get my digital storage at Glitch Busters. Say hi to JD and get our stuff.


We go across town to Lowes. Hubby is frustrated looking at soffit lighting and baseboard for the garage. He is upset that it will cost so much for the baseboard in the garage! So we buy a couple cheap $5 mulch baskets for the bock basket

Gabion


We drive all around town, trying to find sheet metal for the neighbor, but they want $$$ and nobody can cut it. We finally find a guy to cut it, but he has no sheet metal. Hubby gives up.

We drive back to Mesquite. It is late. about 3PM.

Have to stop at Smith's for groceries. Hubby goes potty. Then I have to pee. The bathrooms are disgusting there. Yuck.

Went to Walmart to pick up milk.

Drove home. Unloaded groceries. Gave dogs some chicken nuggets we purchased at Walmart.

We sat on the patio for a while.

Had leftover Panda Express for dinner.

Watched TV for a while. I went to bed at 9:40PM.

Hubby stayed up and let the dog pee in the hallway. 

No comments: