Thursday, April 04, 2019

DOG BATH DAY

thursday
4-4-2019

Got up at 2AM to take some antibiotics for my stomach pain - diverticulitis.

Then slept until 6AM when hubby got up to put dogs outside.

I took a shower for my aches & pains.

Then I made lattes.

Hubby made eggs & we gave them to dogs.

Sat on patio to eat breakfast.

Cleaned up breakfast dishes.

We gave the dogs baths. Tater had thrown up yesterday and was dirty. So he felt much better when he was cleaned. We bathed Wilson first and Tater watched. Then Tater was bathed while Wilson dried off in the sunshine outside. Hubby towel-dried Tater really well. In the sunshine, he was dry within minutes. I had to blow-dry Wilson and brush his fur.

Hubby changed the dog water. 

At 9:30AM, hubby took the Can-Am to Polaris for warranty repair of winch.

Polaris Dealer


I vacuumed floors, picked up cat litter & dog poo. Then I steam cleaned the floors.

I was sweating by the time I was done. Had to change clothes.

Then I went to pick up hubby.

We stopped at Animal Farm to purchase dog food.



Then we drove to Ace Hardware to pick up some bumpers for the door stops, but they did not have the correct size.



Hubby got some popcorn.

As we were leaving in the car, a gentleman from the Water Quality Department called to discuss the complaint we had filed about the watering sewage smell at the Golf Course.

I drove home.

At home, I put the dog food in the tote. We gave pig ears to the puppies. Tater has never seen one before. He took quite a while to eat it. Wilson buried his in the back yard and tried guarding it from Tater.

I put away laundry.

Sat on the patio for a while. Then the UPS delivery came with hubby's hitch for Lupe's trailer.

Hubby left and went to the shop.

Wilson dug up his pig ear and finally ate it. He growled at Tater if the puppy came too close.

I sat with the puppies outside and cleaned up dog poo/pee. Filed some paperwork

Hubby returned home briefly because he had forgotten the remote for the trailer. 
Tater 

I sat outside with the puppies until 7PM when we came inside. It was cold outside.

Hubby returned at 8PM just as the Pioneer Center was closing. He could not register his truck for parking in the lot. I picked him up in the Expedition. We drove home.

Hubby watched shows on his iPad. I paid a couple bills online.

We watched the Season 3 Finale of Deadwood. Very disappointed that the show ended. :(

Then we woke up the pups and went for a walk around the neighborhood. Tater pooped in the dog park! Yippee!

Went to bed at Midnight.

No comments: