Friday, April 12, 2019

WIND & RAIN CANCELED QUICKBOOKS

FRIDAY
4-12-2019

Woke up at 5AM to hubby putting the puppies outside. Several times.

Then up at 6AM to make lattes & eggs. Fed eggs to dogs.

I picked up dog litter. No poops on patio or courtyard!

Hubby and I sat on the patio. It was raining slightly and the wind was blowing.

It finally got too cold by 8:15AM, so hubby got dressed. I put away breakfast dishes.

Hubby picked up cat litter & vacuumed.

We changed the cars around in the garage. The Expedition had been out overnight in the driveway while Hubby parked his Dually in the street.

It was lightly raining.

We put the Can Am on the North side by the tiles in the pallet; we tucked my Expedition on the South side, and Hubby put garbage in the truck so that he could take it down to the Shop.

He also opened the bench and took out the side so that he could take it to Todd's Wood shop to cut a hole into it for cat litter.

When Hubby returned home, he called to cancel Quickbooks as it is too expensive.

Then he made a quick snack. At 3PM, we drove down to get my nails done at GS Nails

Hubby waited in truck while I got my nails done.

Then we stopped at Lee's Liquors on the way home. Hubby got Cider Beer; I got frozen cocktails.

Drove home and talked to Dave, our neighbor. He was telling us about Can-Am ride to Mountains next week.

Then hubby made sandwich for me at home.



No comments: