Saturday, April 27, 2019

S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y.

SATURDAY
4-27-2019

Up at 6:30AM, I slept late because Hubby gave me a Benadryl last night. I had experienced cramps before I went to bed, so had a couple aspirin too.

I made lattes. Hubby made eggs. I made my own eggs.

We fed dogs.

Sat on patio until 7:30 and the sun was too hot. Should be cooler tomorrow.

Hubby picked up cat litter. I picked up dog poo. I put fresh, clean water in all the dog bowls.

Puppies took a nap in the courtyard shade.

Hubby ran to Todd's shop and then to a guy's place next door to mill the flagpole. He needs to get parts in St George this week for it.

Then he came back home. He had forgotten to cut the plastic for the shelf in our entryway shelving unit. So I got changed. We took the dogs with us; ran over to Todd's in the Dually. Tater did really well in the truck. He did not vomit or pee in the back seat!

I walked the dogs while they cut the plastic.

Found some bolts & rebar in the vacant property across the street.

Had lunch when we got back; sat on the patio in the shade.

Then we had to go over to Dee & John's to talk with them about babysitting the cat while they are gone.

We were there until 5:00PM when Dee wanted to go get a steak. We decided to come home and be with the dogs. I was tired and did not want to go out for food.

Came inside when it was too humid outside. Dogs came inside with us and sat on the sofas with us.

Watched BOSCH on TV until 9:30PM and then went to bed. 

No comments: