Monday, April 15, 2019

AWNING QUOTE #2

MONDAY
4-15-2019

I got up at 5AM to potty. The stupid bird chirping outside had woke me up at 4AM.

Then I had to let the dog out for potty. Had to carry him out to the rocks.

I came back to bed. Robert jumped in the bed with us.

We got up at 6AM.

Hubby made eggs. I made lattes.

We fed dogs.

Tater had pooped all over the yard. I cleaned that up. By the time that I was ready with breakfast to sit on the patio, he decided to poop pudding poo on the patio. I had to hose that down & clean it up.

Then I picked up cat litter from the box. Vacuumed.

Hubby and I sat on the patio to eat breakfast, listened to music.

Hubby called at 8AM to verify funds on check. It was not good. No funds. He called Ray right away. Song and dance (lying) about checking account & he has the $, just have to go to bank to cash check. OMG.

I started laundry & dishwasher. Hubby started the Roomba in our bedroom/bathroom.

Then I put away the winter gloves/hats in the bottom drawer of the washer & dryer.

Hubby got a phone call from Tom in Idaho.

Then he called the bank to verify the check he got paid. It will not clear. Hubby is pissed.

Then Ray called while hubby was on the phone with the bank. Excuses, Excuses, Excuses. Sounds like a con-man.

We put the bench in the entryway. It will look good if we can find paint to match the shelving unit.

Bench & Shelf in Garage Entryway
The Awning guy did not show up at 9AM, so I called and left a message. Nicole called back and said that he had blown out a tire in the gorge. So he could show up at 11AM.

We went down to the shipping store to mail our taxes. The kid down there is not too smart. Had to have the girl help him figure out the postage.

Then we drove back home. Saw a cop pull a guy over on Hafen Lane.

At home, brought the dogs inside. Tater peed on the floor just as Tyler from Southwest Awnings pulled up. I quickly cleaned up the piss while hubby went out to greet him.

My life is full of piss and poop.

Hubby took his plywood and drove over to Todd's wood shop; they cut the wood. Then hubby went to his own shop and welded the rebar for the flag pole.

He got home about 3PM; then we went for a quick drive up on Flat Top Mesa to see the flagpole and the horses. Have to remember to bring apples for the horses next time.

 Feeding White Horse


 Brown Horse is Timid
Flag At Top of Flat Top Mesa

On the way home, we detoured to Flying J to get fuel in the Can-Am.

We returned home at 5PM and I quickly took a bath because I had dusty feet from walking in the dirt to open the gates.

Hubby made me a quick sandwich to eat. Then we drove over to Todd's house. Hubby got the super secret gate code.

Met Todd's wife, Kay. She was nice, but had to leave early to go play games with her friends.

Todd showed us his house, the hot tub, and pool.

We left about 6PM and came home. Very tired.

Sat on the patio until 8PM. Had to run to Walmart to get fungal ointment for me.

Came back home. Watched TV for a while. I went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: