Monday, April 08, 2019

HAULING CARS VEGAS TO PAHRUMP

monday
4-8-2019

Hubby got up with the dogs at 2AM. Then again at 5AM.

Hubby took a shower.

I got up and made breakfast for the dogs & lattes. Hubby had forgotten to pack a bag last night, so I had to remind him.

He left around 6AM; the sun was already up by that time. He had to load the trailer onto the truck and get his jump-box at the shop.

He texted me that he had left by 7AM.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes, started the dishwasher. Started laundry.

Bad little Tater had dug 3 holes I had to cover up again; then he had pooped about 6 loads on the rocks! Yippee. Not on the patio!

He had also chewed dirty rocks on his dog bed, so I had to strip the cover and wash that.

By the time I had sat down to eat breakfast, I was exhausted.

I had to put a concrete block beside the house where Tater has been chewing on it; he got some more wood out of it today.

The dogs finally settled for a nap at 8AM in the Courtyard where it is shady.

I paid online bills; set up the Health Insurance Ambetter on automatic payments. Put away laundry, and vacuumed hubby's sawdust shavings in the garage. I also cleaned up cat litter.

I took a nap at Noon to 1PM. I had to put Tater in his kennel to calm him down. Wilson was outside sleeping on his dog bed.

UPS woke me up with Vitamin C delivery.

The semi R&L Carriers brought our Garage Tiles; put the pallet in our garage. I parked the car outside.

Hubby called at 4PM and said he was staying another night to haul more cars tomorrow.

No comments: