Monday, April 01, 2019

MONDAY KR'S LIFT KIT NOT DONE

MONDAY
4-1-2019

KR's lift kit was still not done last night due to technical difficulties. Hubby has to call to find out how to install it.

KR had to order an Enterprise Rent-A-Car to get to work.

I got up at 7AM and made lattes.

Hubby made eggs for dogs.

We sat on patio and ate breakfast.

Hubby was talking to Dale from Idaho about buying the property.

Darryl, the Landscaper, walked in the back of the neighbor's house and brought his skid-steer. But it does not look like it would fit thru the fences.

Darryl left with his truck and never came back...

I did laundry and started dishes.

I made bed and put Roomba in bedrooms.

I paid bills.

Hubby went with John at 11AM to 12:30PM to speak with the Manager at the Golf Course about watering with sewage and the smell that comes at 7PM-8PM at night.

Hubby arrived back, but the Manager refused to do anything.

We sat on the patio for a while, making phone calls to Nevada Health, Nevada Department of Water, Nevada Department of Air Quality.

We talked to the neighbor, Mike, for a while in the back yard.

Then we drove to Walmart to pick up groceries & a doggy gate.

Came back home, hubby made me lunch.

We sat on the patio some more. I removed the polish from my toes. Hubby stepped on the lid, so we have to throw out the nail polish remover.

I filed and cleaned my toes; then painted my toes a blue polish that I had purchased at Walmart.

I walked down to get mail. Limped. Down. To. Get. Mail. My right knee and foot are bothering me.

Then when I came back, hubby put up the sign in our bedroom so that it would not fall. While he was doing that, I put away laundry.

I took a hot bath because I was hurting.


No comments: