Wednesday, April 10, 2019

MORE HAULING & PAYING SALES TAX FOR THE FINAL TIME

WEDNESDAY
4-10-2019

Got up at 5AM. Put the dogs outside.

I made latte & breakfast for dogs. I fed dogs.

Then I cleaned breakfast dishes and sat outside with dogs. It was really cold outside; I had to put on a sweater jacket.

I came inside and paid bills; wrote a check for Neighbor's Glass & ID Sales Tax & Falcon Ridge Dental. Then I put them in envelopes.

I went down to the mailbox, got the mail from yesterday and posted the envelopes.

I came back and took the Expedition down to the Shipping Center on Hafen and dropped off the Zappos shoes for return; and had the guy fix the missing part on the computer.

Came home and hooked up computer.

Come to find out that EVERYTHING HAS BEEN WIPED FROM THE HARD DRIVE.

Which means that I cannot locate anything. Excel, One Note, Power Point, Word have all disappeared.

I cannot locate the 2018 INCOME TAXES THAT I SAVED ON THE HARD DRIVE. 

All the fonts are some weird huge size which takes me FOREVER to try to reduce which upsets me even further.

Firefox is missing, I have to load it again. Chrome is gone.

Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 is gone.

It literally took me MONTHS to load and get this stuff to the point where I could use it when we first moved down here.

My chest is feeling stiff. I can't breathe. I am having a major panic attack. Hubby won't answer his phone. He is somewhere in Vegas hauling cars.

He finally calls and I explain that EVERYTHING IS GONE. He tells me that the guy that fixed it promised not to touch anything.


And also that BITCH'S name, Denise is still on there as the User.

So I just turn off the computer for now. Nothing can be done.

Hubby returns tonight. We can take the computer back tomorrow for the guy to try to "find" all the stuff that he says is still on there... Doubtful.

I will probably have to do taxes ALL OVER AGAIN.

I cannot cope with the stress. My heart is racing. 

I get drunk. I stress eat. I yell at the dogs. Poor dogs. Not their fault.

I try to relax.

I have to wash my hair because it feels like straw.


No comments: