Tuesday, April 30, 2019

REPLACE PANTRY DOOR & GOUGE ON MY RIGHT FOOT

TUESDAY
4-30-2019

Got up at 5:45AM.

I made lattes. Hubby made eggs. Fed dogs.

Woke up with a chunk of flesh torn out of my right foot. I don't remember doing it yesterday or last night.

Put a bandage on it, but it was hurting badly all day.

Tater had pooped on the courtyard again. I got a hose out and cleaned it up. He had pooped 5 other times. So I cleaned them up. I cleaned up cat litter. I vacuumed.

Sat on patio for a while with hubby to eat breakfast.

Then we took the Dually down to the Pioneer Center at 7AM to get in line for BINGO tickets for May 20. We purchased additional tickets for Shaun & Kerry even tho they would not be there. We can play their cards!

Drove back and check on MiMi cat at John & Dee's house. He was eating breakfast.

Hubby left to go work on trailer for guy at the shop; I came inside the house.

Put laundry to wash; put away clean dishes.

Vacuumed some more.

Cleaned up after dogs.

I made more latte. Then I tried to take a nap, but Hubby called and said that the guys were coming to replace the Pantry door.

They came about 30 minutes later.

Brought the door inside and gouged the ceiling. They filled it with plaster. Then had to paint over it. Painted over the door, but the paint does not match. This just keeps getting worse.

After they left, I tried to watch tv, but I am SO exhausted.

Called Pure Window Cleaning and scheduled them to come out next week to wash windows inside & out.

Hubby got back at Noon. He made me a sandwich for lunch.

Then he took a nap outside on the patio until 2:30PM

The Pantry door does not open very well; it seems to get stuck.

We left to go see land over in Scenic at appointment for 3PM with realtor.

Got back at 4PM.

I was awfully tired and slept on the sofa until 6PM.

Dogs were outside playing.

I got up and drank lots of cold water. My foot was hurting badly. We took off the bandage, re-wrapped it again.

We watched TV for a while and went to bed at 10PM.


No comments: