Monday, April 22, 2019

NEUROLOGIST IN LAS VEGAS

4-22-2019
MONDAY

Got up at 6:30AM. Felt like I had a hangover. Too much sleep.

I need to drink more water!

Pups started barking, so we let them outside.

I made lattes. Hubby made eggs.

We sat on the patio for a few minutes until the sun was too hot.

Refilled dog water, picked up dog poo. Turned on the A/C for the cats.

Hubby put on his leg braces. Then he vacuumed up cat litter.

John, doing the sub-divide on the property in Idaho called. So we did not leave until 9AM.

Drove the Dually to Las Vegas.

Went directly to California Steel Yard to pick up steel for neighbor Dave's garbage fence. There were cars & trucks parked in the street; no place to park at the business. There was a semi truck unloading steel.



Hubby did not get the sheet metal as they did not have it there. We drove on a wild goose chase to another place north of Vegas in a residential neighborhood. But there was no business there.

We had just enough time to race downtown Las Vegas to find another place for sheet metal. However, hubby was upset that they could not cut it right away. The guy also called later to say it would be $90 when it should have been $15 hubby complained.

We drove to Hubby's doctor appointment at 12:30PM. We got there early and drove around. Found a place to eat afterwards. Went to the appointment at 1PM, filled out paperwork.

Hubby had a good episode with the doctor. He said that he would be more than happy to assist him in any way with his CMT.

Recommended getting a cane for possible future falling incidents & to steady his walk.

We went to eat at Nevada Chicken Cafe. Hubby got the pulled chicken sandwich with beans. I got the pulled pork sandwich with coleslaw. It was ok. Not great.



Then we drove north to DSW Shoestore where I got Vans. Not comfortable with support, but OK. I miss my Skechers.



We shopped at JoAnn's. I got lace material, had to get cut. Hubby went to look for string. I talked to a couple ladies that were in line (with a BEAUTIFUL little baby boy) that were making a bird's nest veil. Another girl in line overheard and recommended a place to purchase some accessories for her. Then I went to get my lace cut.


We got to the checkout and had to wait FOREVER because they had only 1 checkout open. Finally another guy came to checkout, I had lost my cutting paper. Oh no. He found it in the computer. We finally left and outside a woman was asking everybody outside for a cigarette! OMG. Like I would give her a cigarette. Yuck.

Somebody had parked within inches of our truck WAY out in the parking lot. Had to squeeze into the truck door.

Drove home. I was tired and did not want to shop at Costco.

Almost fell asleep on the way home. Had to stay away for Hubby.

At home, I took a hot bath. Was feeling awful.

Fell asleep on the sofa while the dogs came inside and sat with hubby. Tater kept jumping on me on the sofa. It was irritating. Then Tater peed on the floor and hubby did not notice. I had to get up later and clean it up.

We watched TV for a while. I was in a fog.

Went to bed at 9:30PM.

No comments: