Saturday, April 06, 2019

SUN CITY GARAGE SALE

SATURDAY
4-6-2019

Got up at 5:40AM with the dogs. Hubby let the dogs out, I put on my sleep jammies and went out to sleep on the Glider. The wind was blowing gently and made me feel better. I was hot and clammy after waking up.

Sleeping With Tater & Wilson on Patio


I made lattes. Hubby made eggs. Fed dogs.

Then we sat on the patio until 7AM when I texted Dee to find out when the Garage Sale started. She said it started at 7AM.

So hubby and I loaded the stuff we wanted to sell into the truck and drove over to Kerry's. We put prices on everything and then drove around the neighborhood looking at other garage sales.

We came back and Hubby got the truck so that he could go work at the Woodshop with John. I drove over in the car to Kerry's and sat with Shauna, Dee, & Keery until 1PM.

Shauna and I went to Subway to get subs at 11PM.

The guys came back and helped us load everything into the garage. Then Hubby took John home in the truck. Dee could not get into the Expedition, so Shauna brought her home in the Van.

I drove home in the Expedition. I put it in the garage. I vacuumed & power-steamed the floors which were filthy. I found that Tater had DUG UNDER THE FENCE! OMG. He almost had a means of escape!

Then I put away laundry, Put away more laundry. Cleaned up kitchen breakfast dishes & started dishwasher.

Then I rested on the patio.

Hubby helped John unload their garage sale stuff that they had not sold into their garage.

Hubby & John went down to the shop to unloaded the pipe bench that we had purchased from Kerry; then they went to the Wood shop for a while.

They finally came home at 3PM.

We rested on the patio for the balance of the day. Both of us were exhausted.

I took a hot bath at 6PM.

Then we watched TV. I went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: