Wednesday, April 03, 2019

BAD BAD NIGHT & TATER'S VET VISIT

WEDNESDAY
4-3-2019

Got up at 2AM; body aches & pains. Tater barked at me, hubby had to get up and sit with dogs outside while they went potty.

I took a hot bath and some aspirin.

Then I slept on the sofa. Hubby brought the dogs inside and went to bed. At 5AM, the dogs were up again and had to go out.

Finally awake at 6:30AM and I got up. Did not feel very well. Felt like somebody had beat me up.

I made lattes. Hubby made eggs and fed dogs.

We sat on patio to eat breakfast.

Hubby took a shower.

Darryl & his workers arrived next door at neighbor's to start the patio bricks and fill with rock in the back yard.

I did laundry and wash dog bedding.

Started dishwasher.

Hubby had the Roomba going in our bedroom & bathroom. He cleaned out the cat litter.

We drove to Walmart to pick up a kennel for Tater so that we could take him to his Vet appointment in St George at the Washington Family Vet Clinic.

 Purchased groceries & a kennel. Returned home.

Put Tater in kennel. Had to put him in backwards.

We left Wilson at home outside. It was a nice cool day.

We drove to St George in the Dually. Tater cried for a while, then he napped.

By the time we arrived in St George, he had thrown up. He does not ride in the car well. He has car sickness.

We arrived at the Vet early, so we walked him. He went down steps for the first time!

Doctor really liked Tater. Gave him a wellness check & his shots. Then we took him outside and pottied him again.

We drove to Home Depot to get some things. Picked up a new vacuum cleaner. Hubby will use the old one in the garage.

Walked Tater again outside. He peed & pooped!

We gave him lots of water.

Back in the kennel and we drove to CAT dealer in Hurricane.

Unloaded Tater and he had vomited again! Lots more vomit. We did not have towels as hubby had unpacked them. We tired to rise Tater off because he had been standing or sitting in his vomit which was mostly undigested dog food! While hubby went inside, Tater and I walked around outside.

Hubby came out and instead of putting Tater back in the kennel, I held him on my lap. He was shaking and finally went to sleep.

We stopped at a Gas station to get raspberry ice teas on the way out of Hurricane.

Hubby drove back to Mesquite.

We stopped at Del Taco in Mesquite and ordered food.

Drove home.

Wilson was happy to see us.

We sat on the patio for the rest of the night. Ate our dinner.

Came inside around 7:30PM when it started smelling like sewage outside.

We watched Deadwood and I took a hot bath. I went to bed at 9PM. I was not feeling well.

At 2AM, I had to get up and take antibiotics for my Diverticulitis pain.

No comments: